Odd Fellows Building or The Lewis Block
16. ODD Fellows Building or The Lewis Block - The first store in The Mills (1794) called The Little Red Store built by Joel Cranston, was at the west end of this building. The second building on this site was destroyed by the Great Fire along with Lewis’s extensive photo collection. In the present building (1894), L..D. Carpenter began a long running pharmacy in the corner store—now Hudson Art & Framing. Lewis’s studio, a dentist and the ODD Fellows occupied the rest of the building.